Prepare for your MBA’ 20 exams… as a Content Expert in our Content Team!
Since the last 12 years, our mission statement has been to successfully provide high-quality content for CAT and other exams to MBA aspirants. More than 200 coaching partners and 80000+ students over the last decade or so stand testimony to our efforts!
This has only been made possible through the untiring efforts of our Content team which, fuelled by passion and a love for aptitude, creates quality content every day.
An integral part of our content team has always been CAT/MBA aspirants like you who have worked with us while preparing for CAT and have additionally gained work experience, industry exposure and a corporate experience as part of their studies.
The icing on the cake each year is when a star from our team converts his/her call from institutes like IIM B, IIM C, XLRI, FMS, JBIMS, NITIE, IIM Shillong, NMIMS and MDI!!!
So, what do you stand to gain?
- Full-time work experience in a field where test prep is part of your job profile
- Direct access to and daily interaction with industry experts who have been taking and acing MBA tests for more than a decade.
- Industry insights into question formation and solving, test creation techniques and test cracking tips (the insider ones!)
- Work-ex recognition in case you want to boost your CV
- And the salary…of course
Role: Content Development
- MBA – Verbal Ability – 2 positions open (Subject Line: CA – VA)
- MBA – Maths and DILR – 2 positions open (Subject Line: CA – QADL)
- Develop content - theory material, practice tests, full length mock tests, videos and student interactive content for seminars – for multiple aptitude tests
- MBA - CAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, IIFT, MHCET
- Law entrance – CLAT (only English and Maths)
- CSAT (Only English)
- Resolve student queries online that are received through Ask-A-Doubt platform.
- Appear for multiple exams for analysis (not applicable if you are appearing for that exam in a personal capacity).
- Provide market intelligence for current and upcoming products.
- Good communication and writing skills – create high quality mock level questions based on paper patterns, styles and flavor as well as lucid, exam-oriented solutions
- Ability to handle deadlines and responsibility, work in a team and multi-task
- Willingness to work across functions in the team
- Process outlook - willingness and ability to follow, execute and improve processes
- Command over MS-Office – Word and Excel
Who can apply:
- MBA aspirants with high aptitude
- 93+ percentile overall or 97+ sectional percentile in CAT/XAT etc
- You need to produce at least one of CAT / XAT / IIFT / NMAT / MHCET / SNAP scorecards for the 2018-19 or 2019-20 season.
- CAT/MBA faculty with 0-2 years of teaching or content work experience
- Freshers with excellent academics and a passion to develop student-engaging content
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram)
- Blog writing and video content development
Salary: Comparable to industry standards (applicable as per profile and work experience).
- Mail your CV to email@example.com
- Whatsapp the PDF copy of your CV at 91-9769663737
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and may have to submit a content assignment and/or take an online test (on a case-to-case basis)
- Students shortlisted in the test/assignment process will be interviewed through a telephonic/personal interview.