The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2019 test notification for MBA 2019-21 aspirants is out!
Candidates who are interested in the test can register for CMAT 2019 at www.nta.ac.in by November 30, 2018.
How to register for CMAT?
- Visit the official website of NTA
- On the homepage, click on the tab which says, 'Management'
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on Registration
- Fill up the application form with academic, profession and other details
- Keep scanned copies of certificates ready while applying for CMAT
- Click on Submit
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for CMAT this year must note the following to know if they are eligible or not.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2019-20 can also apply for CMAT online exam
The exam will be conducted on January 28, 2019, and the admit card will be available from January 7, 2019, on the official website of NTA.
The result for CMAT will be declared on February 10, 2019.
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into management programmes.
Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year which will now be conducted by NTA.
CMAT is a three-hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate's ability across various segments which are as follows:
- Quantitative Technique
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness