As part of our endeavour to engage with you more productively, for CAT and MBA 2021 prep, we have created an OPEN Telegram group. We will sharing daily prep content here (e.g. questions, news, notifications, etc). You, as aspirants will also be able to share your content so that all of us can solve and learn together. Request you to accept the joining invitation using the group link given below. You can even share it with your friends.
Group Name: TestFunda CAT Prep 2021 – Daily Prep
Please note that if and when you enrol for any TestFunda MBA 2021 product, you will be added to our Telegram Group for enrolled CAT and MBA students:
Group Name: MBA 2021-22 Prep
Group Guidelines for both groups:
- The group is meant for faculty-student as well as student-student communication. We would encourage you to try and help each other with questions posted. This often teaches all of us new and better techniques. We will pitch in wherever you’ll are stuck.
- You are allowed to post photos or screenshots of questions from other sources. However, we might not tackle them immediately especially during peak mock season.
- Be respectful to your fellow aspirants and mentors. Share tips, tricks and best practices.
- We appreciate humour, even directed at us, as long as it is not a personal attack. Please note that the group is NOT meant for political, religious or sports discussions UNLESS we are doing that as part of GK or GDPI prep.
Know Your Mentors:
- Gaurav Dave – Gaurav is an alumnus of JBIMS (2006, Marketing) and has worked in Banking and then Ed-tech since 2009. He has been teaching MBA aspirants since 2005. Gaurav has been a 99.99/100 percentile in MHCET/NMAT/CMAT and SNAP and a multiple time 99+ percentiler in CAT (5)/XAT (3) and IIFT (2). He currently is the Program Director of TestFunda and heads Academics, Product Management and Retail Sales.
- Pradeep Singh Labana - Pradeep is an alumnus of IIT Roorkee (2010, B Tech) and has worked in the Chemical industry and then Ed- tech since 2012. He has been a multiple time 99+ percentiler in CAT, XAT and IIFT and has been a 99.8 percentiler in MHCET. He currently manages and oversees Academics for the Quant and DILR section of CAT. He is a science enthusiast and loves to teach Physics and Higher Mathematics to students.