Now you can begin using the
analysis done till date.
Q2 and Q3 can be converted
into strong points at this stage.
Q2: High Speed Low
1) Areas where you have a partial understanding of the concepts or
2) You could be going wrong because you partially/wrongly interpret
the question or make solving errors because you have missed out on some
3) Study the Concept Builder and CP/CT of the important chapters
thoroughly to ensure that you have a firm grasp of the concepts.
4) When you solve questions from this area, see whether your
understanding of the question is the same as that given in the explanation.
Q3: Low Speed High
1) Chapters where you are conceptually strong but take time to solve
2) This may happen as you focus on solving the question in a linear
(or conventional or algebraic) manner rather than on smart ways to arrive at
3) Brush up the concepts of these chapters and identify time saving
tips using the Concept Builder.
4) When you solve questions from this area, see whether your solving
technique is different from the one given and how yours could have been
Apply these strategies on one
set of sectional tests each for all sections and then re-evaluate.
Attempt iCATs 23 to 20 –
equally spaced through this period
Analyse these tests in detail
and recreate the matrix. Observe the movement of chapters within the matrix
to plan for the next stage.