The labelled sentences given below, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given options to construct a coherent paragraph.
- Early on in the movie, it is shown that his mother tried to encourage him to go outside by placing gifts in the form of comic books on a park bench opposite their house.
- He lives his life searching for a reason for his own existence.
- Elijah Price is born with Type I osteogenesis imperfecta, a rare disease in which the bones lack collagen of sufficient quality and/or quantity, and break very easily.
- Drawing on what he reads in those comic books, Price theorizes that if he is at one extreme end of the spectrum, then perhaps there is somebody at the other end, someone with greater than usual strengths.
- He is even born with broken bones, as shown in the first scene of the movie, and later receives the nickname "Mr. Glass" due to his fragility.