The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences.
These sentences, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph.
Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the options.
- As the human beings entered the shed, Ginger launched his first attack.
- Ben, Mary and all the black sheep, with Ginger heading them, hit the men from all sides.
- However, this was only the beginning of an attack, intended to create disorder and the geese were easily driven away by the men with their sticks.
- Ginger now launched a second attack.
- All the thirty pigeons flew over the heads of the men, while the geese came out of the hedge and viciously pecked at their calves.