The correct word from the set of two highlighted words in each of the sentences given below will form a pattern. Choose the correct pattern from among the given options.
- He was in a dilemma(A)/quandary(B) because of the number of options that the company offered.
- John Keats, dying, expected his poetry to be forgotten, as the epitaph(A)/epigraph(B) he wrote for his tombstone reads: "Here lies one whose name was writ in water.
- We are advancing the date of the trip in order to ensure(A)/insure(B) that we enjoy good weather.
- The management found it expedient(A)/expeditious(B) to blame the laborers for its own failure.
- The candidates were not informed that the selection process also included an extemporaneous(A)/impromptu(B) speech of three minutes on a surprise topic.