Mr. Smith was the owner of a very successful firm. He stayed in a huge mansion. One day he was murdered in his mansion. The visitors to his mansion were Aakarsh, Rajat and Craig.
1. The killer, who was one of the three visitors, arrived at the mansion later than at least one of the other 2 visitors.
2. One of the three visitors was a scientist. He arrived at the mansion earlier that at least one of the other 2
3. The scientist arrived at the mansion at midnight.
4. Neither Aakarsh nor Rajat arrived at the mansion after midnight.
5. The earlier arriver of Rajat and Craig was not the scientist.
6. The later arriver of Aakarsh and Craig was not the killer.
Identify the killer. Provide a detailed explanation along with your answer.