There are 5 planes at an airport stationed parallel to each other.
1. The Danish plane leaves at one and carries chocolates.
2. The plane in the middle has an auburn wing.
3. The Japanese plane leaves at four.
4. The Indian plane with a peach wing is to the left of the plane that carries chocolates.
5. To the right of the plane carrying cheese is a plane going to Geneva.
6. The Austrian plane is heading for Moscow.
7. Next to the plane carrying electronic goods is a plane with a gold wing.
8. A plane going to Sydney leaves at twelve.
9. The Egyptian plane leaves at two and is to the right of the plane going to Geneva.
10. The plane with a magenta wing goes to Los Angeles.
11. Next to the plane leaving at two is a plane with a grey wing.
12. The plane on the border carries gems.
13. The plane with an auburn wing leaves at three.
14. The plane carrying gems is stationed next to the plane carrying electronic goods.
15. The plane to Los Angeles leaves at one.
Deduce which plane carries condiments and which plane goes to La Paz.