Chandini was confined to a room by her father, Ghajini, as she wanted to become a model and he didnt want her to. While he left the house for some time, one of the four women in the house -Rohini, Shalini, Mohini and Kamini- left her room's door open enough for her to escape. But, Chandini believed in the Gandhian philosophy of 'Satyagraha' and decided to stay home and convince her father to let her pursue her dreams.
When Ghajini returned, he was shocked to see the open door and decided to teach the perpetrator a lesson. When he left the house, he knew one of the women was present at home but he wasn't sure who. On interrogating the 4 women, he couldn't decipher who was the one responsible for leaving the door open. On being questioned, the 4 women stated the following in their defence:
1. I had not left the bedroom door open.
2. Rohini did it.
1. I wasn't at home that day.
2. Shalini was the one in the house at that time.
1. Mohini was at home that day.
2. I wish Chandini has escaped.
1. I never left the door open.
2. I wasn't surprised that Chandini didn't escape.
Considering that, in total, three statements are true, and five statements are false, who was guilty?