Last Friday, five friends went to Hotel Einsteinia for supper. Each one of them sat alone on a different table and all the tables were placed in a straight line from left to right. Each table adorned by a different flower. All five of them belonged to different professions and ordered different dishes, beverages and desserts from the others.
1. The Lawyer sat on the table that bore Lilies.
2. The Programmer ordered the Garden salad.
3. The Engineer drank Cocoa Cola.
4. The table that bore the Carnations was to the left of the table that bore the Orchids.
5. The person sitting at the table with the Carnations drank Iced Tea.
6. The person who ordered Pista Kulfi for dessert also ordered Butter Chicken for supper.
7. The one sitting on the table with the Yellow Roses ordered Apple Pie for Dessert.
8. The one sitting at the table right in the centre drank Lassi.
9. The doctor sat at the first table.
10. The one who ordered Lemon Tart for dessert sat on the table next to the one who ordered Lasagne for supper.
11. The man who ordered Sushi & Sashimi for supper sat next to the one who ordered Apple Pie for dessert.
12. The one who ordered Tiramisu for dessert drank Orange Juice.
13. The Author had Caramel Custard for dessert.
14. The doctor sat at the table next to the one with the Pink Roses.
15. The man who had the Lemon Tart had a neighbor who drank Lemonade.
Based on this, you need to figure out who ordered the Quesadillas for supper.