|The dates for IIFT 2016 have been declared. The table below has details on registration and exam dates:|
|Last date for obtaining Application form & prospectus across the counter at IIFT (By Cash)/ By Post: ||Monday, 5th September 2016 |
| Last date for Online Registration: ||Monday, 5th September 2016 |
|Last date for receipt of applications: ||Monday, 5th September 2016 |
|Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs: ||Monday, 15th February 2017 |
|Written Examination: || |
Sunday, 27th November 2016-10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline. Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by next year 7th October 2017.
- No age limit.
Mode of Admission:
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview. Written Test will be held on SUNDAY 27thNovember 2016 during 10.00AM – 12.00Noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam. Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. IIFT reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required.
- The form and prospectus can be collected from the IIFT campus for a price of INR 1550/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates the cost of the form will be INR 775/-
- For foreign nationals/NRIs/children of NRI's the form will cost INR 4500/-
For details on the registration process and more, click here