COMMON WRITTEN EXAMINATION [CWE] FOR RECRUITMENT IN CLERICAL CADRE IN PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS GOES ONLINE!!!
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct The Common Written Examination (CWE Clerk-II) 2012 in December 2012 tentatively.
Start date for Online Registration
Online Payment of Application Fees
Offline Payment of Application Fees
Last date for Online Registration
Download of Call letter for Examination
- The candidate must be a graduate or have similar qualification recognized by the Central Government
- The candidate must posses recognized certification of knowledge in operations of computer systems
- Citizenship of India is mandatory. Candidates who are subject of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan refugees who moved to India before 01/01/1962 to settle down and migrants from other nations with an Indian origin are eligible to apply
- The applicant must be between 18 - 28 years of age
Mode of Admission:
- The application cost for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates is INR 50. For all other candidates it costs INR 400
- Candidates have the option to pay online through credit card, debit card and net banking
- Payment can also be made offline through the CBS branches of select public sector banks
Read the official notification here