The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences.
These sentences, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph.
Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the options.
- In all the forms of the Chanakya legend, he is thrown out of the Nanda court by the king, whereupon he swears revenge.
- While in Magadha, Chanakya by chance met Chandragupta in whom he spotted great military and executive abilities.
- Chandragupta Maurya, with the help of Chanakya, began laying the foundation of the Maurya Empire.
- Chanakya was impressed by the Prince’s personality and intelligence, and immediately took the young boy under his wing to fulfill his silent vow.
- Chandragupta’s adviser or Prime minister, Chanakya, who is also known as Kautilya and was the author of the Arthashastra, is regarded as the architect of Chandragupta's early rise to power.