The question consists of a certain number of sentences. Some
sentences have incorrect word usage. Select the
option that indicates the grammatically correct and appropriate
- The dispute brewed through the summer as Nehru remained intransigent and U.S. officials confronted an unbending legal mandate.
- He found it difficult to find his way through the tortuous, narrow streets of Delhi’s old city.
- He was cheerful and became maudlin and jovial in the company of his friends.
- The lecture was so interesting that the students became enervated as stimulating concepts followed one another.
- His fondness for recondite vocabulary teased his peer and impressed the panel during the Group Discussion.