From the information given below, can you identify each industrialist's firm, firm CEO, and number of employees?
1. Industrialists' Names: Frazer, Mary, Alwyn. Ross, and Mario.
2. CEOs names: Mona, Ashley, Warren, Esha, and Howard.
3. The firms: Firm (A), Firm (B), Firm (C), Firm (D) and Firm (E).
4. The firms have: 150, 190, 230, 270 and 310 employees.
5. Ashley works for the firm who has the most employees.
6. Esha is the CEO of the firm owned by Mario, whilst Howard works for firm (B)
7. Firm (D) has 230 employees. The smallest number of employees do not work in the firm owned by Mary.
8. Alwyn has 190 employees in his firm. His firm is not Firm (E), and his firm's CEO is not Mona.
9. Firm (A) is owned by Frazer, who has 80 employees more than those directed by Warren.
10. Mona has more employees to direct than Howard. The latter's firm owner has a four letter name.