The country of Tialmoner has a unique six-stringed musical instrument. The frequencies of the strings decrease from the first string to the sixth string. A visitor to this nation was given a tuner and the following instructions:
- The frequency of the fifth string is a three-digit prime number not greater than 125.
- The fifth and fourth strings share a common harmonic overtone of 15478 Hz.
- Satisfying the above conditions, the fourth string has the least possible frequency.
- The second string has a frequency of 241 Hz.
- The last five strings are placed at intervals such that the intervals are part of an arithmetic progression
- The first string has a frequency that is a harmonic overtone of that of the sixth.
The visitor successfully tuned the instrument. From the following options, what is a possible frequency of the first string?
(A harmonic overtone is an integer multiple of a certain frequency. The first overtone of 55 Hz is 110 Hz and so on...)