The Indian Defense Minister ordered the 11 specialist officer team to give their introductions. As per his orders, all 11 of them lined up in a perfectly straight line. The Commanding officer stood at the centre. Following clues are given about their positions in the line:
- Dalbir and Vikram are standing to the right of Commanding officer.
- There are two officers in between Joginder and Shankar.
- Seven officers stood between Tapishwar and Vishwanath.
- Rajesh is standing to the right of Chandan.
- Joginder is standing between Vijay and Suresh.
- Ramesh and Suresh are standing to the left of Commanding officer.
- There are six officer’s standing between Vikram and Joginder.
- There are two officers between Joginder and Ramesh.
Identify the commanding officer and provide the line up with the position of the officers.