There are five spies from 5 different countries and heading towards five different countries. To conceal their identity the spies travel with code names “The Great”, “Samrat”, “007”, “Craig” and “Yuri”. All the spies have to pass through a city called “Istanbul” but are arrested by the security forces and interrogated for vital intelligence. The interrogator is able to get the following clues from them:
- “Russia” is planning to attack “Afghanistan” and needs strategic information before its troops land there.
- “007” goes to the same country which “Samrat” Ashok belongs to.
- Alexander was planning to go to “France”.
- Daniel and “The Great” are cousins and had the plan to meet in “Greece”, which is to be spied by one of them while the other resides there.
- Ashok goes to “Sri Lanka” and Gagrine doesn't go to India.
- Daniel “Craig” is an American and “007” has nothing to do with “Russia”.
- Bond is not from “Russia”.
- “India” is to be spied by “England”.
To be able to take any action the investigation team needs to find out their real names, the country they belong to and their target. Based on the above clues help the investigation team find the vital intelligence which will save many lives.