The 11 players of the Indian Cricket Team that won the T20 World Cup are lined up in a row from left to right to be introduced to the President of India. The arrangement is as follows:
- The captain of the side is in the middle of the row. The wicketkeeper is at the start of the line-up.
- Rohit and Sachin are to the left of the captain.
- No player stands between Virat and Yuvraj and Mahendra and Ajinkya.
- There are seven players between Virat and Dravid.
- Gautam stands to the immediate left of Umesh.
- Umesh and Ravindra are immediate neighbours of Ashwin.
- Dravid and Ravindra are to the right of the captain.
- There are six players between Sachin and Ashwin.
- In the past, Dravid as well as Rohit have played as wicketkeepers. One of them would have been the wicketkeeper during the World Cup.
Who stood seventh from the right end?