10 people are attending the General Body Meeting of an oganisation while sitting around a rectangular table facing the centre. There are six different posts - GM, AGM, CA, HR, PH and TL – among the 10 people.
The following facts about the number of people and their sitting arrangement are known:
- Four posts have the same number of people.
- The number of people on the other two posts is in G.P with the number of people on each of the four posts taken individually. Also, the number of people on the other two posts is individually more than the number of people on each of the four posts,
- No two people at the same post sit opposite or adjacent to each other.
- GM and AGM are sitting such that they are equidistant to each other from either side and no one else sits on the same side as them.
- The HR sits to the immediate left of the GM and PH sits to the immediate right of AGM.
- The side on the left of the GM has three categories of people and has four people sitting on each side facing each other.
If PH > TL > CA and atleast 1 TL sits to the left of GM what is the position of CA?